I have been many times to Café Sho and it is packed every single time for lunch, so I always end up sitting at a small table facing the bar. This place is just fantastic with a great vibe overall, and huge food portions. But of course, some items are not to be missed, and here are my top picks:
- Rouleaux de Printemps Crevettes-sushi Avocat.
- Rouleaux de Printemps Poulet-Mangue
- Brochettes Boeuf Saté.
- Brochettes Boeuf Ananas Teriyaki.
- Brochettes Poulet Gingembre.
- Brochettes Poulet à l’Indienne.
- Brochettes Crevettes Caramélisées.
Every main dish comes with a green salad and rice, noodles or potatoes. Even if you have it with plain white rice, the latter comes with roasted peanuts that just add a warm sweet and salty taste to the whole dish.
I’d love to hear your opinion about my picks from Café Sho. If you’ve been there or would like to try it, let me know what you think of my recommendations.