It’s Saturday. You’re home with the kids and need to cook something quick and delicious that your kids will enjoy as much as you and your hubby will. I have developed a pasta dish that is super easy to prepare and that has all the ingredients that will make it enjoyable for every family member. I mean it’s pasta, so who wouldn’t love it?
- Pasta (farfalle, conchiglie, fusilli or rocchetti).
- 2 small packs of crème fraiche.
- 1 can of sweet corn.
- 4-5 fresh carrots.
- 100 grs of sliced mozzarella cheese.
- 300 grs of sliced Emmental cheese.
- Boil half a pack of pasta.
- In the meantime, cut the carrots into small dices and boil them until they lose their crunchiness (about 20 minutes).
- Once the pasta is ready, have it dry out by leaving it for a minute in a colander.
- Put it back in the pot. Add to it the corn and carrots, as well as the salt.
- Pour the crème fraiche into the pot. Mix well and add two thirds of the Emmental cheese to the mix.
- Once it’s well mixed, spread in a cooking tray and cover with slices of Emmental and Mozzarella.
- Put in the oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until the top gets a little roast color.
Take out and enjoy!